Signal Creek Community

Welcome to Signal Creek

Come see what Signal Creek Homes for Sale in Thornton, Colorado have to offer. Signal Creek Homes for sale are a well-kept secret. People are looking in Denver and 80241 are recognizing what a value and a great opportunity for beautiful homes at great prices. 

Signal Creek Homes for Sale have popular floor plans and great established yards. The Signal Creek Community, in Thornton, Colorado is a great place to buy a home! Homes for Sale in Signal Creek are perfect for First Timers and the Next Big Move up.

If you want a quiet community where you ride your bike along beautiful trails and a view of the Front Range is part of your daily life, then come see the Signal Creek Homes for Sale.  The new and newer communities like Signal Creek have amenities, but Signal Creek offers a Community Pool and community events that are a very nice touch to Signal Creek residents.

Signal Creek hosts annual community activities such as an Easter Egg Hunt, Pool parties for all ages, and Holiday Hay Rides!

Signal Creek homes for sale were built in the 1990s by Village Homes. Quite a few homes have generous sized lots and popular floor plans.  Schools in the area are part of the Adams 12 Five Star award winning School District. The elementary and middle schools are nearby. There are four nearby parks, two with tennis courts. The bike trails in Signal Creek connect to the City of Thornton Trails system.  

The City of Thornton still has a bit of the old west with small ranches, livestock and horses nearby to see. There birds like cranes, herons, pelicans, eagles and hawks above. Shopping, dining, movies and easy access to Denver, Boulder, and DIA are closer than you think.  The commute to Downtown Denver is only 7 miles. Thornton has continued to expand their boundaries along the eastern side of I-25, and access to E-470 allowing accessibility to the major highways a breeze.  

Signal Creek homes for sale have a lot to offer.   Call me today to see Homes for sale in Signal Creek at (303) 591-6696.  I have many great communities nearby to share with you.  Thank you for visiting my website.

Theresa Riddell

The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Distinct Real Estate LLC are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.

© 2011-2019 REcolorado® - All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer